Talent Insights is currently on the lookout for a Senior Manager / Associate Director with strong experience in Pricing Policy, Economics and Analytics to join one of Australia’s best Federal Government Departments on a 12 - 36 month contract.
The role can be based in either Sydney CBD Melbourne (Offices in Geelong or Richmond), or ACT (Hybrid working - $900-1000 per day) The Role:
The Economic and Pricing group is responsible for the clients market stewardship to create an efficient and sustainable consumer driven marketplace for disability supports. It regulates the commercial relationships between providers and participants, including through price regulation. The pricing arrangements aim for a balance between participants receiving value for money quality care while improving market supply of providers, as well as recognising the need for financial sustainability. Essential Experience:
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to synthesise and coordinate complex information to form decisions that are evidence based and withstand the scrutiny of a range of different stakeholders.
- Previous Government agency experience is highly regarded
- Ability to adapt quickly to a changing environment where decisions may be based on limited data, and to navigate through ambiguity with strong analysis and problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate complex, technical and sensitive issues verbally and in writing to a range of audience.
- Project management oversight for the development of key projects to ensure delivery on time to the expected quality.
- Ability to liaise effectively with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, to achieve desired outcomes and to maintain strong, productive working relationships.
- Leading and managing the team to ensure delivery of work priorities, building team capability and positive work culture.
Only Australian Citizens can be considered.