Australian Citizen's only!
We are currently recruiting a Data modeller and Data for an exciting government client that is going through a major data transformation. This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a high calibre team made up of data architecture, solution architecture, data governance and big data engineers. This role suits an experienced data modeller / Architect who can deliver system transformation and legacy modernisation initiatives such as legacy data warehouse migration. About the role:
- The Data Modeler will lead and perform Enterprise Data Modelling Activity. This includes Conceptual, Logical as well as Physical Data Models for EDW Core and Access Layers.
- Provide thought Leadership in Data Modelling, and Physical Design of Core and Access Layers
- Lead Data Modelling Activity for multiple Initiatives.
- Data Data Dictionary Management
- Data Modelling techniques and experience in Data Modelling tools
- DevOps - Ability to understand DevOps process and can use DevOps tools in accordance with
- the process
- Teradata / SQL – Demonstrated competency in developing, auditing and reviewing code
- Any experience with SAS would be helpful
- Ability to build multi-dimensional demographic and financial long-term models using Excel that have clearly defined areas for data inputs, assumptions, and outputs
- Involve in various projects related to Data Modeling, System/Data Analysis, Design and Development for both OLTP and Data warehousing environments.
- Solid commercial experience and understanding of the Data modelling (Dimensional & Relational)
- Experience in Data Warehousing, Data Management and Big Data
- 3-4+ Years of experience as Data Architect specializing in Data Modelling.
- Benefits of this role:
- Friendly team environment, options for flexible work and good work-life balance and a supportive manager!
- Autonomy and room to influence the scope of your work and how you go about delivering actionable insights to your sales stakeholders