Insights Analyst ( SQL / Tableau ) Sydney (Hybrid) $135-145k base plus bonus plus super Insights Analyst ( SQL / Tableau )
is required to join a leading Australian eCommerce company with a reputable brand.
If you’re an experienced Insights Analyst with a background in Marketing Insights or Media Campaign Optimisation – this could for you!
- This role will suit an experienced Analyst with a combination of technical skills for data analysis and communication skills to influence and establish relationships with stakeholders.
- Previous knowledge of campaign metrics would be highly beneficial
About the Insights Analyst ( SQL / Tableau )
This role will leverage the wider eCommerce company’s data assets to generate insights to understand retail performance and help generate deep-dives and insights for clients.
This role will be the business point of contact to translate insights into recommendations and continuously partner with the business (especially the Sales team) to explore sales and campaign opportunities, campaign planning and optimisation and reporting.
Day to day responsibilities for the Insights Analyst ( SQL / Tableau )
role include :
- Provide campaign insights, performance measurements and post campaign analysis as an input into campaign planning and marketing lifecycle
- Present detailed commentary and recommend actions based on the insights
- Partner with the Sales team and act as analytics expert across the client portfolio
- Generate actionable insights for brands and clients
- Responsible for stakeholder management and closely partner across the wider team to ensure insights and analysis are understood, presented and used to create impact on media business growth
- Understand problem statements and perform root cause analysis.
- Create insights presentations using a data driven approach aligned to business goals
Requirements for the Insights Analyst ( SQL / Tableau )
role include :
- Proven experience in SQL (advanced to expert level), with the ability to work with a variety of data sources
- Demonstrable hands-on analytics experience - generating actionable insights and doing data deep-dives
- Experience with Tableau, Looker or other BI tools
- Demonstrated ability to influence, establish and maintain strong relationships with senior management, internal partners and external clients
- Ability to translate data to digestible insights for B2B sales and client campaign recommendations and presentations
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Ability to interact and influence across all levels of organisations internally and externally
What’s in it for the Insights Analyst ( SQL / Tableau )? :
- A unique opportunity to be involved in creating, shaping and leading an innovative area within ecommerce
- Join one of Linkedin’s Top 25 Companies Australia 2022, widely recognised as Employer of Choice
- Team benefits include access to discounts for a wide variety of ecommerce companies and products
- Remote, flexi work, excellent bonus package and remuneration
If you would like to apply for the above Insights Analyst ( SQL / Tableau )
role, please click apply now! Keywords:
SQL / Tableau / Media Insight / Analyst / Retail / Data Analytics