Marketing Campaign Manager Software Tech Company Sydney / Hybrid $560-580 a day inc super Contract until 28th June 2024 (likely to extend) Marketing Campaign Manager
is required to join one of Australia’s leading Software Tech companies.
This is a newly created role Account Based Marketing Strategy, sitting in the Customer Lifecycle team and working in close partnership with the Sales team, supporting top tier enterprise accounts.
If you’re a proven Marketer with demand generation, campaign management and B2B experience (ideal), this could be for you!
Roles and responsibilities for the Marketing Campaign Manager
- Ensure marketing campaigns are executed in alignment with strategy, correctly and error-free (these are across paid advertising, event execution both digital and in person, Reachtest, outbounds, emails)
- Support the work of internal and external marketing agencies
- Create campaign plans and work x-functionally with Operations, Design, Sales Teams, Product Marketing and Account-based Marketing strategists for execution
- Measure, analyse and report campaign performance and help to optimise campaigns
- Deliver campaign performance briefs to marketing and sales leadership
- Manage the procedure, implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns.
Essential skills for the Marketing Campaign Manager
role include ;
- Effective oral and written communication
- Expert knowledge of marketing principles
- Problem-solving skills. Strategic and organizational planning skills
- Previous experience with marketing tech stack, such as Eloqua, Marketo, Hubspot, Salesforce.
- Microsoft Excel
- Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in marketing or other relevant field, or equivalent experience/training required. 6+ years related experience required (preferably with some experience working at a mid to large Enterprise company, bonus points for SAAS!)
Please only apply for the Marketing Campaign Manager
role if you’re available to start in the next 2 weeks, are based in Sydney and have full working rights. Keywords:
Marketing / Campaign / Campaign Manager / Salesforce / Eloqua / Marketo / Hubspot / Tech Company